Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 15 August 2016

Review: I'm Not Afraid of Wolves by Erin Hayes 5 of 5 stars

I'm Not Afraid of Wolves I'm Not Afraid of Wolves by Erin Hayes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given an ARC copy of this book in return for an honest review.

Christine escaped an abusive marriage and now performs as a mermaid in an aquarium spreading the word of conservation. She reluctantly agrees to go away for a girls weekend with her sister Sara where she meets the gorgeous park ranger Colton.

The relaxing break is sabotaged when the real reason for this break is revealed to Christine by Sara - she is running from a boyfriend called Chad who is convinced she is his mate. I won't add any more detail in order to spoil the book. ;-)

I really enjoyed this book. The descriptions of the people, emotions and situations meant I was gunning for Christine and Sara to be ok, and for Colton to be part of a happily ever after scenario.

I hadn't read the previous books but read this one fine on it's own. It does however persuade me to go back and read them. Definitely give this one a try.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment