Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 13 August 2016

Review: Killing by Captivation by Heather C. Myers 4 of 5 stars

Killing by Captivation Killing by Captivation by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Mandy works in a coffee bar. Paul is a demon who wants to become a human. Paul is given the important job of finding the one woman who is destined to marry Satan - in return for that he gets to be a mortal human. Problem is, when he meets Mandy (who is that woman) he falls in love with her. This book is about that and all that happens.

I enjoyed reading the story and could sense the emotions they must have been feeling. I felt the differences between demons, angels and the fallen could have been explored a little more. I also struggled with the concept that Satan was just another demon and that he could be held to the same principles that ordinary demons could.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment