Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 25 August 2016

Review: How the Ghost Was Won by Erin Hayes 4 of 5 stars

How the Ghost Was Won How the Ghost Was Won by Erin Hayes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was given an ARC of this book in return for a review.

This book is a strange mixture of an old style western, a ghost story and a love story. That may read as something odd but it actually works.

Hattie is a detective for the Tremayne Psychic Specters Investigations Agency who is trying to find a missing US Marshall. Instead she finds a completely different US Marshall who is gorgeous. Will she, or even should she resist him, and will she actually complete her mission?

Interesting concept that I enjoyed. I can see that this could be a new series as Hattie travels solving ghostly mysteries.

Well written, with lots of surprises and interest up to the very end of the book. Tastefully done scenes that left everything to the imagination. Definitely worth a read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment