Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 14 August 2016

Review: FURbidden by Kate Kent 4 of 5 stars

FURbidden FURbidden by Kate Kent
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Evie and Alicia are long standing best friends. Chad is Alicia's little brother and has always had a thing for Evie. Evie catches a glimpse of Chad changing at the local shifter bar and likes what she sees until she realises it is Chad who has certainly changed while away at college. Realising it is Alicia's little brother put the brakes on any intention she has to get near him, however Chad has other ideas. After a steamy sex session she tries her best to resist Chad and go back to normal life where she as a stalker to worry about.

The book contains sex scenes so you need to be aware of that. A well written book where the author paints a vivid picture of what sights, sounds, feelings and emotions are in play. Enjoyable read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment