Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Review: Falling for the Devil by Heather C. Myers 5 of 5 stars

Falling for the Devil Falling for the Devil by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Harleen is a high school senior living with her Uncle Edgar who is her only surviving relative. As well as studying hard, she is also working to save for college and pay bills (she occasionally has the free time to see her boyfriend too) . Enter Andrew, a gorgeous guy with an Australian accent who just happens to be the devil. Edgar enters a deal with Andrew for unlimited wealth - the price is Harleen's soul.

Andrew manages to worm his way into Harleen's life and after a misunderstanding she finds herself in hell and marrying Andrew. Will she grow to love Andrew or will everything he has worked for fall in a heap and fail. I guess you need to read the book to find out.

I loved this book. Whilst I found the religious undertones a little irritating at times, in essence it was still a good story, well told. The descriptions of hell were good and I could see it in my head and imagine what it was like. The descriptions of the relationships were clear and easy to understand. Worth a read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment