Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 13 August 2016

Review: Twice the Growl by Milly Taiden 5 of 5 stars

Twice the Growl (Paranormal Dating Agency #1)Twice the Growl by Milly Taiden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Steamy well written book
A well written book which I can recommend. I loved the premise of the dating agency and the explanation of why the two guys needed the one mate between them to explain the reason for the two to one scenario.

The description of the relationships and the way they built up was good and very believable. The twist of the jealousy and the threat to her was well explained.

Definitely steamy so you need to be aware of that. Looking forward to reading more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment