Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 14 August 2016

Review: Marked: Winter: Blood Courtesans by Gwen Knight and Michelle Fox 5 of 5 stars

Marked: Winter: Blood Courtesans Marked: Winter: Blood Courtesans by Gwen Knight
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Coming from a family of vampire slayers Winter is never going to become a Blood Courtesan until her best friend Tessa (who was a Blood Courtesan) makes some stupid choices and ends up in debt to a really nasty vampire who is threatening her. Winter wants to involve her family but Tessa begs her not to. So Tessa ends up becoming a Blood Courtesan to get the money to clear the debt quickly. Ethan Rune is a vampire who never uses Blood Courtesans but is at their charity auction purely for business reasons. Upon seeing Winter he is completely captivated and is the highest bidder of the evening for any woman in order to get Winter and spend time with her.

I absolutely LOVED this book. It was a great story of good versus evil with an underlying tale of great love. The author was great in her descriptions of the people and places, the situations, the thoughts and motivations and the emotions involved. Recommended - give this book a try.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment