Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 13 August 2016

Review: Secrets of the Werebears 3 by Sky Shifter 5 of 5 stars

Secrets of the Werebears 3 (Secrets of the Werebears #3)Secrets of the Werebears 3 by Sky Shifter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the third book in the series but I think it would be read stand alone. In this book a pregnant Molly and boyfriend Asa are living and working as normal humans when her best friend is kidnapped. This book follows the story of how they find her and get her free. There are some twists and turns, and some tastefully done sex scenes. Overall a very enjoyable read which might start you on a journey to read the rest of the series.
Comment

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment