Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 13 August 2016

Review: Water World Warrior by Lisa Lace 5 of 5 stars

Water World Warrior (TerraMates, #1)Water World Warrior by Lisa Lace
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

TerraMates are a dating agency with a difference - women from earth are married for one year to an alien for a rather large fee. Ashlyn needs money quickly to help her family and Nathaniel needs a wife immediately so it solves both their problems. Will this be a marriage of convenience or something much more?

I absolutely loved this book. At first I thought it was a pirate story and was disappointed until I realised that it was so much more. Lisa has managed to show how complicated real life can be in a family whether they are wealthy or poor, and how true love can be found where you least expect to find it.Definitely recommended.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment