Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 14 August 2016

Review: Bitten: Nova: Blood Courtesans by Kim Faulks and Michelle Fox 2 of 5 stars

Bitten: Nova: Blood Courtesans Bitten: Nova: Blood Courtesans by Kim Faulks
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Nova and Jared were perfect together at high school but since things have been going downhill. She works all day to keep them both, he lies and cheats. Nova starts to wake up when she comes home to find a vampire trying to claim on a debt owed by Jared. No matter what she does she does not have the money to clear this debt so she goes to a vampire hangout Bitten to try to plead her case for more time to clear the debt. There she comes across Kol who tells her to go home and leave as it's dangerous for her to be there.

Jared comes up with a perfect solution to all there problems with Nova becoming a Blood Courtesan for 1 night telling the virgin Nova it is only giving blood. Things deteriorate from that point.

Whilst I thought the writing was ok I did struggle with this book and did not enjoy it compared to other books in the series. It seemed a bit disjointed and the ending came rather fast and was missing some of the description of what was happening and why.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment