Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 28 August 2016

Review: Saol Mates by Laurie Olerich 5 of 5 stars

Saol Mates Saol Mates by Laurie Olerich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given this book in return for a review.

This is the 6th book in the series and you really have to read earlier books before reading this one. In this one we turn to Declan and Rori and their wish to finally complete their commitment to each other and be married. The wedding is all planned and everything is on track and then Dec and Sean find Af the Angel of Wrath in Central Park after he has been tortured by the demon Seth.

Af is taken home so that Uriel can heal him. Unfortunately it all goes downhill from there as Af comes round and everyone has to deal with his fury. There are lots of complications and twists, as well as delays to the wedding. Will the wedding happen and will Af be contained before his fury destroys them all?

This was her usual standard of clever writing and plot twists that leave us in suspense and wondering if Dec and Rori will survive let alone get married. Now I just want to know what happens next to them all and any of the other Primani that we have not yet met.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment