Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 7 August 2016

Review: My Wolf and Me by India R. Adams 5 of 5 stars

My Wolf and Me My Wolf and Me by India R. Adams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Four year old Marlena lives a happy life playing make believe in the nearby woods. One day, knowing no fear in her innocence, she meets and befriends a pair of wolves. The wolves disappear but return with a recently born pup Marlena names Romy. After separate tragedies the parents die and Marlena takes Romy home (and eventually her parents accept him as part of the family).

The book carefully covers the process of growing up and discovering new knowledge. We see examples of love and friendship, which take a new twist when Romy changes into a man called Sebastian. Just when life seems to be going well they are then captured by hunters and we live through the physical and mental trials that they have to go through.

A good style of writing that made me laugh in some places but also made me cry in others.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment