Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 12 August 2016

Review: A Demon Bound by Debra Dunbar 4 of 5 stars

A Demon Bound A Demon Bound by Debra Dunbar
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sam is an Imp (Demon) who currently lives on earth in a body of a human. She loves to cause trouble, drink beer and vodka (only nice vodka), eat lots of nice food, be by the pool in her garden, or lusting after her sexy neighbour. She also needs to stay under the radar of the angels so she isn't destroyed or sent back.

The book is the first in the series so introduces the characters and how they meet each other. I contains some humour and some sex scenes.

Interesting tale merging the worlds of angels, demons, werewolves, and humans. Well written book that I enjoyed.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment