Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 29 August 2016

Review: Lion's Love by Kate Kent 4 of 5 stars

Lion's Love Lion's Love by Kate Kent
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sherry is a beautiful woman with a port wine stain on her face which has resulted in a life of ridicule and avoidance (even by her parents). After an overheard conversation she becomes interested in a dating website and is fixated by one of the men Adrian even when she finds out it is for shifters (and he is a Lion shifter). One of the bullies at her work sets up a fake profile for her and expresses an interest in Adrian for her. She starts an email conversation with Adrian and they make plans for her to come and visit to meet him.

Nice start to a series that has set the scene for the following books. The writing was good and to her normal excellent standard. If I had once criticism it would be that it seemed to go a bit fast in places and we could have done with a bit more detail about Adrian and his lion - how long had he been waiting, had he dated anyone, had he been involved in anything that allowed him to show his macho side? - after all he is a shifter.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment