Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 5 August 2016

Review: Halcyon Rebirth by Morgan Sales 5 of 5 stars

Halcyon Rebirth Halcyon Rebirth by Morgan Sales
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Gabriel Jones tries to make a living as an author/journalist. Out of the blue he is offered the chance to write an article about the occult in rural Britain (something he is incredibly sceptical about). The story follows his journey researching and writing the article and the events that unfold which build up to dramatic final stage. As part of that journey Gabriel is going to have to accept that some things are not the rubbish he thought they were.

I nice story, well written which I increasingly enjoyed as I got further into the story (I think I read faster as I got more into the story too). I do worry about Gabriel's health though as quite a lot of the story seems to happen either in a pub or involve drinking alcohol elsewhere!

If you are into this genre give it a try. I just need to know when the next one is due out.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment