Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 13 August 2016

Review: 21 Shades of Night: A Collection of Best Selling Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy by Rebecca Hamilton 5 of 5 stars

21 Shades of Night: A Collection of Best Selling Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy21 Shades of Night: A Collection of Best Selling Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy by Rebecca Hamilton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This collection is an absolute bargain and a great way of getting into the genre and the authors.

This is a review of Rook (Allie's War Book One) by JC Andrijeski‎

This book is the start of an epic series that has it all - drama, intrigue, sexual chemistry (lots of it), and the fight between good and evil, right from wrong. It's starts in the modern world but it quickly moves to a more metaphysical world centring around an upcoming apocalypse. You might have seen reviews saying they didn't get on with this, but if you feel that way please read further so you get to understand the setting, the characters and the story better (they do take time to set up and explain) - I guarantee you will then become addicted to the entire series and not be able to put them down - I certainly couldn't.

I am now looking forward to reading the rest of this collection so I can discover more authors/series

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment