Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 12 August 2016

Review: An Education in Royalty by Heather C. Myers 4 of 5 stars

An Education in Royalty An Education in Royalty by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lizzie is an assassin at the NDS and is given the unusual assignment of protecting the soon to be kind of the vampires. She has issues with the assignment because not only is she not a bodyguard, but she also hates vampires. While investigating the alleged threat, she does everything she can to remain remote from the Prince even if it means she breaks protocol and is rude.

This is a tale of politics, intrigue and ultimately of love.

Nice little story that I enjoyed reading.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment