Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Review: The Haunting of a Lord by Morgan Sales 5 of 5 stars

The Haunting of a Lord The Haunting of a Lord by Morgan Sales
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a novella set after the novel The Halcyon Rebirth.

In this story Gabriel is investigating a mysterious haunting affecting a British Lord's country home where staff members have been found dead. Gabriel has to look to see if he can find the source and neutralise the threat.

Questions are - will he find the source of the deaths before anyone else dies, will he be able to neutralise the threat and will he get through an adventure without going to the pub?

Great story that reminded me of all of the things I loved about Halcyon Rebirth.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment