Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 29 August 2016

Review: The Living Night: Part One by Jack Conner 1 of 5 stars

The Living Night: Part One The Living Night: Part One by Jack Conner
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Did not finish - read 33% of the book.

Ruegger and Danielle are vampires who believe that humans and immortals should live in harmony. The are known as the Marshals as they kill and drink blood from those who abuse humans. There are a lot of different immortals who eat different things to make them very separate to vampires (some of which are a bit gross).

I couldn't finish this book as it was a bit more like a very serious and heavy science fiction novel and not very PNR (so don't fall into that trap).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment