Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 4 September 2016

Review: Paranormal Magic, Shades of Prey, Volume One by Emma L. Adams 4 of 5 stars

Paranormal Magic, Shades of Prey, Volume One Paranormal Magic, Shades of Prey, Volume One by Emma L. Adams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Faerie Blood (The Changeling Chronicles Book 1)
Children have been abducted – will they be found and why were they taken? I really enjoyed this story.

Fairy, Texas (Fairy, Texas Book 1)
Fairy is a town with a weird name and weird people with wings who are looking for a mythical human who is to be their saviour. I really enjoyed this story.

Dust and Moonlight
Two people are dreaming about it each other before they have even met – will they meet each other and how will that go? I really enjoyed this story.

The Fairy Bargain
A one night stand results in a pregnancy which could guarantee a throne. In he battle between good and evil who will will the baby and mother? I really enjoyed this story.

Madame Lilly, Voodoo Priestess (Vol 1)
Lilly is an abused common law wife who uses voodoo as an outlet and escape from her miserable life. I really didn't enjoy this.

Her Wolf
Will the female alpha wolf finally embrace who she is and find her mate before someone else captures her and forces her to mate with them and get the leadership of her pack? I really enjoyed this story.

The Man in Black
A ghost story – I didn't really enjoy this and ended up skipping to the end of the story.

Silenced
Can Willla kill the vampire before he gets to her sisters? I thought this was ok but didn't like it much.

Wicked Satyr Nights (Book 1 of The Cursed Satyroi)
Kat takes a paid job to go search for the Jersey Devil – interesting story. I quite enjoyed it.

Good as Dead
Mercer rescues a woman by digging her up out of the coffin she has been hidden in. Fun story that I enjoyed.

Limerence
A vampire decides he has to have Mia even though she is in love and engaged to another. Will he win her or will true love stands the tests he puts it through? I really enjoyed this story.

Angel Grace
A family of special people with powers. Good story that I enjoyed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment