Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Review: Sorceress Awakening by Lisa Blackwood 5 of 5 stars

Sorceress Awakening Sorceress Awakening by Lisa Blackwood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lillian has always been attached to her stone gargoyle in the maze outside and has often taken comfort by sitting on or near him - if fact she thinks she might love him which is crazy right? When she is home on her own a vampire and other supernatural beings attack and insist they want her power. Her grandmother appears to her and tells her to get to her gargoyle and he comes alive and protects her. A tale of forbidden love and battles for power.

I really enjoyed this book and was really routing for them both to be free and happy. The writing was good and I could imagine everything that was happening.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment