Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 29 September 2016

Review: Winter Wolf by R.J. Blain 5 of 5 stars

Winter Wolf Winter Wolf by R.J. Blain
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Nicole used the occult and paid the price of losing her beautiful voice so she sounds like she has Laryngitis all of the time. She has now changed her name, lost touch with her family and as a Wizard has to be one step ahead of the Inquisition. She also seems to have constant bad luck.

When she is in a bookshop the employee that was serving her is murdered and through guilt she uses even more forbidden magic to go into the past and find out who or what killed the employee only to discover it is a disease that is killing almost all of the werewolves.

Nicole decides to help and has to embrace her magic and form some alliances with werewolves and members of the Inquisition if she is going to save werewolves (including her family).

I found this book was a little slow to start but as I got into it more I became addicted to it and started to read it faster and faster. The writing style was good and the descriptions used was clear and easy to understand. If I had one criticism it would be that the end was faster than I expected it to be after the slow start to the book.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment