Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Review: The KINGS Room: 3 Series Samples by Alexa Brookes 4 of 5 stars

The KINGS Room: 3 Series Samples The KINGS Room: 3 Series Samples by Alexa Brookes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book contains 3 series - not the complete series but enough that you can get into them and see if you like the stories and writing style:

Why He Sins – Megan is given to Michael for 2 weeks as payment for a debt by her father Eric. Michael tries his best to treat her right and not force himself on her even though he is desperate to have her. I really liked this story and really would like to read the rest of the story.

The Secret Billionaire – Sarah is an FBI agent focused on her career when she meets Robbie in a bar and they start dating. Robbie is a very rich man and has a hidden past. David (who is Sarah’s brother) and also an FBI agent realises there is something not quite right with Robbie and investigates his past with fast paced consequences. I liked this story and wondered at the end what happens next.

The Other Secret - Suzie and her boyfriend Jarod work for the same company and go to his family’s cabin for a long weekend where she meets the rest of his family. Jarod is a twin and she finds she has an irresistible attraction to his twin brother Jeff. When Jeff comes to stay with Jarod it becomes so much worse. I liked the story and it was building up to something really good and then stopped suddenly which really confused me.

Overall an interesting way to start 3 series which was useful to try the writing style of the author but I just ended up being slightly frustrated at the way they ended and wanting to know more - especially with the third one which ended too abruptly.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment