Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 9 October 2016

Review: How (Not) to Kiss a Toad by Elizabeth A. Reeves 2 of 5 stars

How (Not) to Kiss a Toad How (Not) to Kiss a Toad by Elizabeth A. Reeves
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Cindy is a baker who uses a bit or magic to make her produce taste out of this world. She has just one problem - everyone she dates turns into a toad (literally). She then thinks she has found the perfect man only to be sadly mistaken (again). Now the Magic Council are on her case and she might lose her magic.

I found this book a bit too silly and found myself reading it faster towards the end for all the wrong reasons (I just wanted to finish it so I could read something better).

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment