Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 9 October 2016

Review: The PRINCES Room: 2 Series Box Set by Alexa Brookes 3 of 5 stars

The PRINCES Room: 2 Series Box Set The PRINCES Room: 2 Series Box Set by Alexa Brookes
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The Other
Suzie and her boyfriend Jarod work for the same company and go to his family’s cabin for a long weekend where she meets the rest of his family. Jarod is a twin and she finds she has an irresistible attraction to his twin brother Jeff. When Jeff comes to stay with Jarod it becomes so much worse.

I liked the story and it was building up to something really good and then stopped suddenly which really confused me.

The Masseuse
Bradley and Chad open a message establishment which offers its customers more than just a normal message. Charlene is a customer that only wants a message. Bradley and Chad make a bet as to who can what sex with Charlene first, but Charlene has her own secret that could harm the brothers.

A pleasant story but more explicit than the previous one. Not sure if I liked this one or not.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment