Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 16 October 2016

Review: FURever by Kate Kent 5 of 5 stars

FURever FURever by Kate Kent
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Werewolf Alicia Morgan was bitten and dumped by the worst kind of man. She is now bitter and far too afraid to give anyone the change to hurt her again. She then meets two cousins that try to change her mind and to commit again to love (especially in a two for one deal). She is also struggling to work out what is going wrong at the home her beloved grandmother lives in as it seems to have deteriorated recently.

I loved this story. It was very well written and I could really empathise with Alicia and the doubts she was battling with.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment