Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 30 October 2016

Review: The Billionaire's Sub by M.S. Parker 4 of 5 stars

The Billionaire's Sub The Billionaire's Sub by M.S. Parker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hanna Breckenridge moves to LA after graduation to work for and live with her older sister. When helping her sister at an event, billionaire Cross Phillips sees Hanna and seems to be very interested in her and gives her his business card. However when she mentions Cross it to her sister, she is told to stay away from him as he is guaranteed to break her heart.

This story is very dramatic with lots of fast paced action that had me reading the book faster and faster as it went along. It was well written and I understood all the aspects of the story. It's kind of a mixture between 50 shades, an action film and a standard billionaire romance. Be aware it contains BDSM and sex.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment