Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 17 October 2016

Review: Protected Mate by J.H. Croix 4 of 5 stars

Protected Mate Protected Mate by J.H. Croix
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dane Ashworth is a mountain lion shifter and is the local doctor in Catamount (where his family has a long history). He is looking for his sister who is somewhere mourning her late husband.

Chloe Silver has lived an ordered and planned life until she discovers her fiance has been unfaithful pretty much most of their relationship. So Chloe takes her savings and decides to hike along the Appalachian Trail which was going well until she sprains her ankle.

Luckily for her Dane finds her and sets to helping her but the problem is his mountain lion is telling him that she is the woman for him. However seeing how nervous she is, he can tell he has to go slow as she also has no idea what he is.

Lovely story containing love, fate, wonder, betrayal, kidnapping and lots of tension. Well written and lovely detailed descriptions of events and emotions.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment