Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 17 October 2016

Review: Awakening by Lisa Lace 5 of 5 stars

Awakening Awakening by Lisa Lace
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kenna takes a chance and works on an off-earth planet looking after plants growing in the soil. She meets Dar (the alien king) when there is a terrorist attack and he starts to realise that humans are not a lower form of life after all - in fact he is really not sure he can imagine life without her.

A great story with lots of drama and action. Thankfully true love wins the day (or at least seems to although I'm sure the next book might have a few more bumps in the road for them both).

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment