Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Review: Riding Bearback by Becca Fanning 4 of 5 stars

Riding Bearback Riding Bearback by Becca Fanning
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jess Lincoln is running from her ex-husband and the past so has suddenly switched from centrao New York to a ranch which needs to be worked on. She has no idea how to do anything nor what needs doing.

Wyatt Wade is a bear shifter who is very useful on a ranch. Jess might be a bit of a spitfire, but ne can see she badly needs help and he seems to want to help her.

Lovely love story where the fly in the ointment is the ex-husband who doesn't like rejection. Can Jess and Wyatt keep professional or will they let their hormones run riot? Nicely written and enjoyable to read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment