Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Review: Bearly Together by Becca Fanning 4 of 5 stars

Bearly Together Bearly Together by Becca Fanning
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cheryl is feeling frustrated that she is still in her best friend Beth's shadow. When Beth is preparing to marry a bear shifter bodyguard she is still feeling out of sorts but then she meets Derrick, the groom's bear shifter brother

Derrick is really not interested in this wedding - once again he is the useless little brother who ends up being the dogsbody sorting out the admin for the wedding Rushing into the practice he bursts into the changing room onto to see Cheryl naked - maybe this wedding is more interesting than he thought.

Lovely story with a fair amount of suspense and drama, plus the HEA we all want to experience in this kind of story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment