Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 21 October 2016

Review: When He LUSTS (When He Lusts Complete Box Set Parts 6-10) by Alexa Brookes 4 of 5 stars

When He LUSTS (When He Lusts Complete Box Set Parts 6-10) When He LUSTS (When He Lusts Complete Box Set Parts 6-10) by Alexa Brookes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received this book from the author for a voluntary review.

To recap from the earlier books (you need to read the first to understand the whole story although you could still enjoy just these - Gracie works for Jordan (a handsome billionaire) and they have both secretly had a crush on each other. Gracie's job is to handle sending out packages without knowing their contents and does that to one package and it leads to a death and a subsequent threat to her life in the name of revenge. Jordan is determined to keep her safe and takes her to a cabin in the woods owned by his family and calls on friends to help keep her safe.

This book is fast moving and contains more death, plots twists and turns, betrayal, blackmail and rape. It will keep you moving and if you are like me reading faster and faster as the pace and action of the story speeds up. Reasonably well written and clearly described. Contains some sex scenes so only suitable for adult readers.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment