Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Review: Why He SINS (Why He Sins Complete Box Set Parts 1-10) by Alexa Brookes 3 of 5 stars

Why He SINS (Why He Sins Complete Box Set Parts 1-10) Why He SINS (Why He Sins Complete Box Set Parts 1-10) by Alexa Brookes
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I received this book from the author for a voluntary review.

Megan is given to Michael for 2 weeks as payment for a debt by her father Eric. Michael tries his best to treat her right and not force himself on her even though he is desperate to have her. He has however got to get through her baggage from earlier in her life before he can get closer to her.

Megan's father is in trouble and Michael is trying to keep both her father and Megan safe. Then Anthony (Michael’s father) turns up at the house and is going to become a source of trouble because he is pure evil. He drugs her and tries to take advantage of her and generally does his best to blackmail her into doing various sexual things with him. Eventually everything gets sorted out and you need to read the book to find out how.

I really liked this story and they are written well. There is a lot of drama and action in the book, but as it gets further into the story I found it becoming a bit far fetched.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment