Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 30 October 2016

Review: Shadow Marked by Jasmine Walt and Rebecca Hamilton 5 of 5 stars

Shadow Marked Shadow Marked by Jasmine Walt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the second book in the Shadows of Salem series - I recommend reading the first before reading this book.

Detective Brooke Chandler now knows what she is but has no idea how to use her powers. Unfortunately she needs a teacher and that falls to Maddox although sh is unsure if she can trust him as he is a fae lord who expects her to pay for her training by helping him to find some artefacts. Even worse for her, word has got out out her and her power and everyone in the supernatural world seems to want a piece of her. This then gives her another problem - who can she trust?

I really enjoyed this book and found it more enjoyable that the first one. It covered a lot more areas and had a lot more action that I could relate to. Great book and definitely recommended.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment