Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 7 October 2016

Review: A Cougar's Claim by Michelle Fox 5 of 5 stars

A Cougar's Claim A Cougar's Claim by Michelle Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kit is trying to find his cousin Jase in Vegas when he find a dirty shirt in Jase's room with the smell all over it of Kit's mate Rhiannon. Ok he hasn't see her for 15 years (when he panicked and ran away from her), but now not only does he want to find Jase, but he wants to find her too.

Rhiannon has moved on and is now a burlesque dancer in Vegas. She feels that if they really were mates that he would not have been able to run away from her, so she is not prepared to countenance any interaction with Kit. However she borrowed money from a mob boss which Jase has disappeared with, so she desperately needs to find him too (preferably before the mob boss's crew find her).

Lovely story about youth, hurt feelings, and whether it is possible to have what you want/need no matter what. I really enjoyed this story. I could definitely feel the pain and emotions from the characters and was definitely wishing for a happy ending.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment