Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Review: Bearly Mended by Becca Fanning 4 of 5 stars

Bearly Mended Bearly Mended by Becca Fanning
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Doctor Zoe Flynn has been a good doctor living a quiet life when she has a shifter come into her hospital and is not convinced she knows how to treat him.

Russ McGregor is a non-qualified doctor used by Big Paw Security and importantly he understands shifters and the best way to heal them. He comes to in a hospital being cared for by Zoe only to have to involve her in all sorts of dangerous situations. Will he stick to his initial reaction of not getting involved or will he be unable to resist her?

A story with lots of action and drama, but a little bit of loving and a HEA. Pleasant read

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment