Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Review: Bearly Sheltered by Becca Fanning 4 of 5 stars

Bearly Sheltered Bearly Sheltered by Becca Fanning
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Emma Miller is a cop in a small town and has never had an easy life, but it just got much harder when she witnesses corruption by her colleagues and then reports it. Now they are trying to silence and frame her and she needs some protection - but can she move past a prejudice she has been schooled in by colleagues for years?

Jace is a bear shifter and is assigned to protect her. Oh and he is also tall and handsome. This is the first client he has ever come across who seems to hate him for what he is, but can he keep a check on his feelings about that and do his job?

A nice short story with plenty of action and drama as Jace and Emma struggle to survive against a crooked police force.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment