Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 9 October 2016

Review: Nothing Stays In Vegas by Elena Aitken 3 of 5 stars

Nothing Stays In Vegas Nothing Stays In Vegas by Elena Aitken
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Lexi has been separated from her husband for 6 months as he didn't want kids and she didn't. She goes to Vegas with her best friend Nicole and meets a guy called Leo and has a very physical relationship with him. Work and misunderstandings and everything falls apart when she goes back home. Fast forward and Lexi has a son called Ben, her and her husband have stayed together but he seems to just work, and Leo knows nothing about Ben. Can they put everything back together and have the HEA they deserve.

I liked the book for it was hard going and far too cheesy. I think pretty much all the possible cliches were these which meant it felt a bit too drawn out towards the end and I just felt a bit tortured. You could maybe read it as a light read but I found it hard work for a more serious read.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment