Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Review: Bartholomew by Becca Fanning 5 of 5 stars

Bartholomew Bartholomew by Becca Fanning
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kitty has a problem - no matter what she has achieved it is never good enough for her father. She may have signed The 4 Saints but it's still not good enough. Her Dad has now insisted if she can't get them to agree to perform on a big stage she will lose her job.

Bart Saint is the Uncle and Manager of The 4 Saints. He is incredibly good looking and knows it. He is determined not to let Kitty push them into a contract that puts them on a big stage for some very important reasons.

Who will win in this battle of wills and will either of them be able to resist each other?

Great story showing lots of emotion and determination to do what they consider to be the right thing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment