Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 7 October 2016

Review: Save the Date! by Heather C. Myers 4 of 5 stars

Save the Date! Save the Date! by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Gemma is a 20 year old college student who's father is a high ranking manager in the CIA. Recently he has been getting threats and her parents are determined to protect her by arranging a fake marriage between Gemma and Dixon - an agent who works for her father and is 15 years her senior with the logic that if he is her fiance/husband he will always be there to protect her.

I love this little story which was very sweet. It was kind of weird that in modern day times she would be having what is on the surface an arranged marriage, that she would agree to it, and that her parents' would consider it to be acceptable. I loved that they were slowly developing feeling for each other and how they both tried to fight it. However I didn't really like the ending which could have been so much more than it actually was - I just felt disappointed.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment