Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 20 October 2016

Review: Winter Souls: an Adult Paranormal Witch Romance: Sector 10 by Angela Fristoe 5 of 5 stars

Winter Souls: an Adult Paranormal Witch Romance: Sector 10 Winter Souls: an Adult Paranormal Witch Romance: Sector 10 by Angela Fristoe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read

Elora has been stuck on an island with Niobe who is the Ice Witch. She takes an opportunity to escape when the witch dies to find Mason, but he is not the same man she left behind all those years ago as the Ice Witch took his soul when she took Elora so he works as a guard protecting the sector from the Ravagers is a cold and non-emotional way (after all with no soul what is there to feel apart from physical things like lust or pain?).

When Elora returns she is shocked at how he is and so she becomes determined to get his soul back for him. However to do that they have to get the help of a giant and go into the Underworld - something no one has returned from in the past.

I loved this story. It was very clearly written and I could feel empathy for both Elora and Mason at different times over their troubles and interactions. I was definitely routing for them in the end and just wanted him to get his soul back and for them both to have a chance at some happiness in their lives. I love the books in the Othala Witch collection and this was not a disappointment.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment