Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 13 October 2016

Review: Yoga Bear Menage by Becca Fanning 1 of 5 stars

Yoga Bear Menage Yoga Bear Menage by Becca Fanning
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

She was trying to get fit and was doing yoga at the local gym run by shifters. The instructor was kind of hot but she felt she stood no chance against thinner, more fit people so she quit. Then she got a letter from him offering her private lessons - in a rage and fuelled by alcohol she went to his house only to find another shifter there.

I didn't like this book and found it all a bit too far fetched.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment