Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Review: How to Claim a Submissive in 12 Hours by Monica Corwin 3 of 5 stars

How to Claim a Submissive in 12 Hours How to Claim a Submissive in 12 Hours by Monica Corwin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a short read. Aly is devastated when her best friend who she has loved for years asks her to be his best man. To comfort herself she picks up a guy (Max) is a local bar but then finds the next day that he is the new member of staff she is to interview. Instead he is a natural submissive and the perfect distraction from the wedding.

I nice little read.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment