Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 13 October 2016

Review: Bear Leather by Becca Fanning 3 of 5 stars

Bear Leather Bear Leather by Becca Fanning
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Mary Ferguson has had a crush on her older brother's best friend Tyler. Unexpectedly her brother and his bear shifter motorcycle club are going to spring a little surprise visit on her. Tyler is there and she gets all the feelings for him again.

Tyler Lance was looking forward to the road trip with the club but had no idea they would be picking up Mary en-route. She is a lot older than the last time he saw her and all of a sudden he gets thoughts about his best friend's little sister he really should have.

A lovely story of the classic love that is forbidden but wins against all the odds.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment