Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Review: Dancing Bearback by Becca Fanning 4 of 5 stars

Dancing Bearback Dancing Bearback by Becca Fanning
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Willow Davenport and her family sing and dance in their own Western themed show. They are excited to find the ranch next door is on the market and plan all sorts of things to do to it if only they can buy it.

Tyler Crowe is a bear shifter and would like to buy the ranch, as are some werewolves so there is a lot of competition for the ranch. Even worse Willow and Tyler are attracted to each other which is never a good thing when they are on opposing sides.

A lovely story showing that love can conquer all.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment