Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Review: Bearly Protected by Becca Fanning 4 of 5 stars

Bearly Protected Bearly Protected by Becca Fanning
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Beth Anthem was a damned good at her job. She'd taken many bad men and women off the street but this time her life is in danger, she's forced into hiding in her Dad's old house. Just when she thinks it is ok for her relax she realises she is being followed. Eventually she sees her follower is the gorgeous man who is guarding her. Clive Ash thought this was just be another job for Big Paw Security, but then he sees the woman is is guarding and realises this is not an ordinary job. Can Clive keep Beth safe?

Nice story with lots of drama, some sex and the HEA. Good for a quick read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment