Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 23 October 2016

Review: Catalyst by Heather C. Myers 5 of 5 stars

Catalyst Catalyst by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Andie Shepard has moved on from all the rumours and innuendo about her and the CEO (Jack) of her previous internship and is now doing an internship at another employer. However her new boss is illegally funding an act that could be detrimental to Black Wing so she needs to encounter Jack sooner than she would want.

Also Keirah has disappeared again and Noir has escaped - Andie suspects they are together but has no idea if she went willingly with him or not.

There seems to be a battle building and Andie seems to be in the middle of it all.

You need to read the first book in this series before reading this one. I thought this built onto the story very well and felt that I understood the characters a lot better by the end of this book. Definitely recommended by as I said you need to read the first book first.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment