Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 23 October 2016

Review: Stolen: A Vampire Blood Courtesans Romance by Marissa Farrar 5 of 5 stars

Stolen: A Vampire Blood Courtesans Romance Stolen: A Vampire Blood Courtesans Romance by Marissa Farrar
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dakota has been cared for and raised to be the perfect Blood Courtesan. When she reaches 18 she "graduates" and is sold to a vampire who will own her and use her as he chooses. Roman (her purchaser) is gorgeous and not at all what she has been brought up to expect - he refuses to touch her not feed from her. Dakota explains in no uncertain terms that she is not happy about this. Will they come to a truce where they both understand each other?

I loved this story - it was very different to the other Blood Courtesan stories and so was very original even though it was part of the same "franchise".It was very well written and I could relate to everything and everyone. I would definitely read something else by Marissa Farrar as this was very original.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment