Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Review: Bear Patches by Becca Fanning 4 of 5 stars

Bear Patches Bear Patches by Becca Fanning
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

April Morgan had been repairing and restoring cars for what felt like forever. Hoever as a woman she was never going to be taken seriously so she applied for a job as AJ not April and got her brother to take in the application form for her. It was all going so well until her first day when she was in the workshop and saw Brett.

Brett Ferguson was a bear shifter, a MC club member and had tattoos. He was happy living on his own and earning his living working on cars. Then everything went haywire when April started working in the garage.

I lovely story where they try to fight their attraction, but in the end the attraction wins. Good short feel good read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment