Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Review: John by Becca Fanning 4 of 5 stars

John John by Becca Fanning
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Meg Baker was a child prodigy who has had enough of her father controlling her life so has run away to Nashville to try and hide in plain sight.

John Saint plays the Mandolin in The 4 Saints. Meg comes to the Fiddler's Cave on her first night in Nashville and suddenly the harmonies in the group seem right. The family adopt her and take her under their wing. John and Meg seem to be drawn to each other and it feels so right. Will she be able to make the fresh start she wants in Nashville with John and his family or will the past catch her up?

This was a lovely romantic story of love and the complications of life. I liked the way the family were able to stay together and she was easily integrated into the family.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment